The purpose of this starter kit is to act as a kick start for app development on Enonic eXperience Platform. This starter kit contains the popular Bootstrap HTML, CSS and JS framework, and a few usage examples based on Bootstrap's official examples. We have also added an example article content-type and templates for listing and showing article contents.
- Added compatibility with XP7
- Upgraded to Bootstrap 4
- Upgraded to latest Gradle plugin
- Updated to the latest version of the Gradle plugin
- Update to support changes in Enonic XP version 6.12.0. Still compatible back to 6.4.0.
- Initial release - Will not work with Enonic XP version 6.12.0 or later
Clone Bootstrap Starter
This version requires XP 7.0.0 or above.
Use Enonic CLI to set up your project.
Run the following command:
This version requires XP 6.15.0
To initialize a new project based on Bootstrap Starter, execute the command below. Remember to replace <com.company.myapp> with a unique name for your app, and </my/projects> with the location you want to store the project. <$XP_INSTALL> is the location of your XP installation.
The init-project tool initializes a new application project structure by retrieving a Git repository, removing all references to the Git repository, and adapting its build file properties (gradle.properties).