Once initiated, you'll have the bare minimum needed to create a new Enonic application or library. You'll have all the folders set up, and can get straight to programming controllers in TypeScript.
- Upgraded to the latest version of the Gradle plugin
- Updated to work with Enonic XP 6.12.0. - None of the 1.0.x releases will work after 6.11.x
- Include sass compilation
- Build package.json dependancies into build/resources/main/site/lib
- Add liveReload probably by using gulp-livereload, http-proxy and express
- Include examples for layout and part
- Extend the Controller definition
- Add type definitions (request, etc)
- Initial release
Clone TypeScript Starter
This version requires XP 7.0.0 or above.
Use Enonic CLI to set up your project.
Run the following command:
This version requires XP 6.15.0
To initialize a new project based on TypeScript Starter, execute the command below. Remember to replace <com.company.myapp> with a unique name for your app, and </my/projects> with the location you want to store the project. <$XP_INSTALL> is the location of your XP installation.
The init-project tool initializes a new application project structure by retrieving a Git repository, removing all references to the Git repository, and adapting its build file properties (gradle.properties).