Initiates a project with the default and recommended folder structure.
- Removed site.xml to avoid all apps to be treated as sites
- Updated for XP 7
- Upgraded xp gradle plugin
- Upgraded to the new version of Gradle plugin.
- Updated to work with Enonic XP 6.12.0. Previous versions will stop working after 6.11.x
- Added a default app icon and app description file. (These will only work for version 6.7.0 or newer)
- Initial release
Clone Vanilla Starter
This version requires XP 7.0.0 or above.
Use Enonic CLI to set up your project.
Run the following command:
…and choose "Vanilla Starter" from the list.
This version requires XP 6.15.0
To initialize a new project based on Vanilla Starter, execute the command below. Remember to replace <com.company.myapp> with a unique name for your app, and </my/projects> with the location you want to store the project. <$XP_INSTALL> is the location of your XP installation.
The init-project tool initializes a new application project structure by retrieving a Git repository, removing all references to the Git repository, and adapting its build file properties (gradle.properties).