This ID Provider uses the OAuth endpoint of your AD FS to authenticate users
- Enhancement: Group membership using Graph API
- Enhancement: Force HTTPS redirection
- Adaptation: Adapt to Enonic XP 7.0 changes
- Bug: Token URL generated without port if implicit
- Bug: Error if no profile mapping is defined in the ID Provider configuration
- Initial release
This version requires XP 6.15.0
To install and run this app, you will need a running instance of Enonic XP. The app can be installed in several ways:
Using XP Admin
Applications from Enonic Market can be installed directly from the "Applications" app in Enonic XP.
Run the following command:
This command installs an application on all nodes. Remember to replace <username> and <password> with your admin login credentials.
The install-app tool installs an application on all nodes. Remember to replace <username> and <password> with your admin login credentials.
Download JARDownload ADFS ID Provider v2.1.0
Get 5 days free hosted version of "ADFS ID Provider" application for Enonic XP.