Authenticate your users using Auth0 services. This ID Providers handles log-in, sign-up, reset password, single sign-on, validation rules and Gravatar profile retrieval. The interface is based on Auth0 Lock widget, configurable through the ID Provider configuration.
- Adaptation: Adapt to Enonic XP 7.0 changes
- Bug: Handle invalid/obsolete states
- Bug: Fixed redirection URL (Required by Enonic XP >=6.10)
- Migration: Support Auth0 2018 API
- Feature: Help texts in ID Provider configuration
- Bug: Handle rule exception on valid SSO
- First release
This version requires XP 6.15.0
To install and run this app, you will need a running instance of Enonic XP. The app can be installed in several ways:
Using XP Admin
Applications from Enonic Market can be installed directly from the "Applications" app in Enonic XP.
Run the following command:
This command installs an application on all nodes. Remember to replace <username> and <password> with your admin login credentials.
The install-app tool installs an application on all nodes. Remember to replace <username> and <password> with your admin login credentials.
Download JARDownload Auth0 ID Provider v3.0.0
Get 5 days free hosted version of "Auth0 ID Provider" application for Enonic XP.