This app extends the administration console by displaying the properties of the selected content as a JSON object.
The app does not require any configuration. Once the app is deployed, a new "Content Viewer" option will be available in the dropdown of the Content Manager browse view.
When a content is selected, its JSON representation will be shown on the widget view.
- Updated XP dependency to 6.10.0
- Fixed issue with widget styles in Edge
- Updated XP dependency to 6.8.0 to support the new publish property in content
- Added application icon and descriptor
- Tooltip for content-id; shows content display name and path
- Copy JSON to clipboard
- Adaptation to Enonic XP 6.6 Context Widgets modifications
- Fixed issue that prevented the app to be listed as installed in XP
- Added syntax highlighting in JSON
- Updated XP dependency to 6.5.3 to support the new Page model with Fragment components
- First release
Get 5 days free hosted version of "Content viewer" application for Enonic XP.
To install and run this app, you will need a running instance of Enonic XP. The app can be installed in several ways.
Install from XP
Applications from Enonic Market can be installed directly from the "Applications" app in Enonic XP.
Install with toolbox
The install-app tool installs an application on all nodes. Remember to replace <username> and <password> with your admin login credentials.