This app extends the admin console by displaying the properties of the selected content as a JSON object.
The app does not require any configuration. Once the app is deployed, a new "Content Viewer" option will be available in the dropdown of the Content Manager browse view.
When a content is selected, its JSON representation will be shown on the widget view.
- Version for the official XP7 release
- Compatibility with XP 7
- Updated XP dependency to 6.10.0
- Fixed issue with widget styles in Edge
- Updated XP dependency to 6.8.0 to support the new publish property in content
- Added application icon and descriptor
- Tooltip for content-id; shows content display name and path
- Copy JSON to clipboard
- Adaptation to Enonic XP 6.6 Context Widgets modifications
- Fixed issue that prevented the app to be listed as installed in XP
- Added syntax highlighting in JSON
- Updated XP dependency to 6.5.3 to support the new Page model with Fragment components
- First release
This version requires XP 6.15.0
To install and run this app, you will need a running instance of Enonic XP. The app can be installed in several ways:
Using XP Admin
Applications from Enonic Market can be installed directly from the "Applications" app in Enonic XP.
Run the following command:
This command installs an application on all nodes. Remember to replace <username> and <password> with your admin login credentials.
The install-app tool installs an application on all nodes. Remember to replace <username> and <password> with your admin login credentials.
Download JARDownload Content viewer v1.5.1
Get 5 days free hosted version of "Content viewer" application for Enonic XP.