With this app installed on a site you have the ability to create RSS feeds (as content) and map them to any Content Type. You can create any number of feeds on your sites. The only limitation is: one content type per feed.
The App adds:
- one content type (RSS-feed)
- one page controller (creates the XML)
- a filter to insert RSS meta data
After setup you map the specific fields of each content type to the output fields of your RSS. Check the readme on Github for all the details.
- Upgrade dependencies with XSLT library to output error descriptions.
- Upgrade to XP 6.13
- Upgrade to Gradle 4.0
- Bug: Fix unsafe use of related content (owner details)
- Add mapping for author data
- Add mapping for category data
- Fixed critical issue with feed items using timezone setting
- Multiple other fixes and features, see Github page for full details
- Upgraded for 6.9 features
- Change pattern for resolving of publish date (breaking!)
- Add support for thumbnail images in feed (thx @pvmerlo)
- Refactored feed generator for speed
- Multiple minor fixes
- Upgraded for 6.7 features
- Escape titles in rss feed XML
- Initial release (BETA)
Get 5 days free hosted version of "RSS feeds" application for Enonic XP.
To install and run this app, you will need a running instance of Enonic XP. The app can be installed in several ways.
Install from XP
Applications from Enonic Market can be installed directly from the "Applications" app in Enonic XP.
Install with toolbox
The install-app tool installs an application on all nodes. Remember to replace <username> and <password> with your admin login credentials.