This app creates the sitemap.xml file for your site.
It includes the main tags of sitemap (<loc>, <lastmod> and <changefreq>). <priority> tag has the default value of 0.5. App's features can be extended based on your request. The app has a setting to add intended content types and their change frequency to sitemap.xml file. It aslo adds a controller mapping to the path of sitemap.xml on the root of site. Check out Sitemaps XML format to find more about it.
- Fixed matching pattern error
- Compatibility with XP 7
- Fetch up to 10.000 contents for the xml.
- Multiple code improvements
- Automatically add the site content to sitemap.xml output, if not added already in app settings.
- Let users control priority field from app settings per content type.
- Only fetch content from the current site, even if mapped content types exists on other sites.
- If present, the robot settings from SEO Meta Fields app will be respected and used to filter the sitemap items.
- Bug fixed: Generate absolute URLs for <loc>-field.
- Bug fixed: Add missing <priority>-field (mention in the docs but not really added).
- Add two more options to the field <changefreq> - "always" and "never", according to specification.
- Upgrade wrappers and build files to Gradle 3.
- Initial release