This is an application that lets you build simple web forms in Enonic XP. It can send data by e-mail and/or store data in Enonic for later report running with the included Form Report widget. Reports are stored as a Comma-Separated Values (CSV) file which is viewable in your spreadsheet application of choice. The feature set is relatively close to the built-in form builder that was in Enonic CMS, but with added user-friendliness using features in Enonic XP. With regards to how personal data is processed, the app is configurable at several different security levels and with default options that erase stored personal data once they have been used by the system, in order to be GDPR compliant.
- Fixed an error where e-mails with attachments not being sent
- Compatible with Enonic XP 7.0
- Removed advanced options
- Removed ability to store responses inside Content Studio
- Cluster-safe repo initialization
- Send e-mail receipt back to the user
- Allow periods in input names
- Delete related attachments on export
- Support HTML editor macros in thank you message
- Show thank you message also when storage location is set to none
- Initial release
This version requires XP 6.15.0
To install and run this app, you will need a running instance of Enonic XP. The app can be installed in several ways:
Using XP Admin
Applications from Enonic Market can be installed directly from the "Applications" app in Enonic XP.
Run the following command:
This command installs an application on all nodes. Remember to replace <username> and <password> with your admin login credentials.
The install-app tool installs an application on all nodes. Remember to replace <username> and <password> with your admin login credentials.
Download JARDownload Form Builder v2.0.1
Get 5 days free hosted version of "Form Builder" application for Enonic XP.