This applications brings you detailed reports on site quality, accessibility and SEO scoring direclty in Content Studio. Links take you directly to the Siteimprove interface, for extensive detail on each topic. Users may also manually trigger crawling of entire site, or rechecking of a single page. Note: The application requires a subscription with Siteimprove.com to work.
- Fixed missing meta-tag with pageId
- Upgraded for compatibility with XP7
- Fixed error popup for content with no statistics
- Fixed build of 1.3.0
- Enabled triggering a check for content with no statistics
- Styling fixes
- Fixed the limit of 10 pages when fetching page statistics
- Fixed "undefined" value for "Broken links"
- Automatically trigger page check upon content publish
- Inject meta tag with pageID
- Deep linking to Siteimprove dashboard from page statistics
- Fixed exception when analytics code is not set in site config
- Initial release
This version requires XP 6.15.0
To install and run this app, you will need a running instance of Enonic XP. The app can be installed in several ways:
Using XP Admin
Applications from Enonic Market can be installed directly from the "Applications" app in Enonic XP.
Run the following command:
This command installs an application on all nodes. Remember to replace <username> and <password> with your admin login credentials.
The install-app tool installs an application on all nodes. Remember to replace <username> and <password> with your admin login credentials.
Download JARDownload Siteimprove v1.4.1
Get 5 days free hosted version of "Siteimprove" application for Enonic XP.