This applications will make sure that snapshots are done on a regular basis. As default, there are 3 schedules: Hourly, Daily and Monthly. The application will clean up snapshots on a regular basis. Its also possible to define your own schedules and set up notifications.
- Fixed exception when notifications are not configured
- Migrated to the latest version of lib-http-client
- Fixed default schedule in the sample config file and README
- Fixed behaviour in cluster environment
- Fixed issues with Slack integration
- Support seconds and milliseconds precision in schedules
- Fixed description of the admin tool
- Upgraded to be XP7 compatible
- Added reporter reporting on <hostname>[:port]/status/com.enonic.app.snapshotter.*
- Adding support for slack-notifications
- Supporting for 6.10.x
- Fixed issue with snapshot not working on windows
- Cluster support
This version requires XP 6.15.0
To install and run this app, you will need a running instance of Enonic XP. The app can be installed in several ways:
Using XP Admin
Applications from Enonic Market can be installed directly from the "Applications" app in Enonic XP.
Run the following command:
This command installs an application on all nodes. Remember to replace <username> and <password> with your admin login credentials.
The install-app tool installs an application on all nodes. Remember to replace <username> and <password> with your admin login credentials.
Download JARDownload Snapshotter v3.0.2
Get 5 days free hosted version of "Snapshotter" application for Enonic XP.