Create your very own Superhero theme blog to run on Enonic XP.
Theme by automattic for WordPress. Adapted for Enonic XP by Michael Lazell at Enonic. Watch the YouTube video for the basics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBOghlzIHDg
- Fixed page styling
- Featured part styling fix
- Use lib-export for importing data
- Layout fixes to mobile and other narrow views
- Underlying data structures changed
- New comments system on back- and frontend
- Improved config data structure of some parts, content-types and the site
- Adjusted part structure in default CS templates, removed some unused parts
- Imported data structures updated, reflecting above changes.
- Content-type icons
- Fixed bugs and minor annoyances
- Cleanup: asset structure and plenty of code refactoring
- Superhero app creates its own project and repository
- Fixed 404 error when opening Hello World blogpost in admin
- Fixed import
- Fixed slideshow on the main page
- Fixed dump migration
- Compatible with XP 7.0.0-B1
- Had to release a 2.0.0 to work with early versions of XP 7.0.0. This version is built with 7.0.0-A1 of XP.
- Updated gradlew to version 4.8 of gradle.
- Fixed errors on content import when the application starts
- New faceted search
- Replaced custom profile/login functionality with standard idprovider check / usage (try it with the simple id provider app on Enonic Market for example)
- Replaced RSS menu item with RSS url mapping
- Added application icon and descriptor
- Updated controller mappings for 6.7
- Add three column layout
- Removed the option to override the default posts folder from the Featured images part config
- Posts can now be manually added to the Featured slideshow by editing the Featured part config. This will override posts that were added with the Slideshow checkbox. Posts with "Slideshow" checked will not appear in the post list. Manually added posts will appear in the Featured part and the post list.
- Now supports fragments on XP 6.5 and newer
- Minor updates to imported content
- Update gradle wrapper
- Added author meta tag (used on CMS-projects)
- Added robots flag to prevent bad open directory listing
- Fixed clickable links in edit mode
- Fixed content initializer
- Prevent deleted categories from breaking pages with posts that were using the category
- Changed the app name to com.enonic.app.superhero.
- Updated to use XP 6.3.0 libraries.
- Added path filters for post content to avoid selecting authors and categories from other sites.
- Added x-data menu mixin to the Post content type so an individual post can be added as a page in the menu.
- Fixed a fieldset label for the Author content type.
- Changed the demo content "Owner" to the Super User and other minor changes to the way the demo content is imported.
- Updated the gradle wrapper to version 2.8.
- Added a gradle.properties file.
- Added meta part with login link and configuration for adding other links.
- Added login page and "change password" page.
- Added custom error page.
- Changed the way comment contents are named.
- Comments are now created with Ajax.
- Removed Google Tag code (to be replaced with the Google Tag Manager app)
- First release